Saturday, October 13, 2012

Fall Leaves


Poetry Jam
Love/Hate

Leaves Dance


I love Leaves
The fall colors set my heart on fire.
When I look out to see the color set agents the sky
Visions of colors fly,
So  painted are the distant trees.
A paint box opened,
As the blue sky presses agents the land.
Colors just fill the trees,
As if the air is the only
Paintbrush needed.
I absolutely love the leaves!

Leaves fall and there is the change of heart.
The smell and fun of piled leaves,
Are now for memories past!
And the rake.....
There is the hate
No longer a good form of exercise for my back.
Imagine that!!!



(Photo will be added later)
THE computer
and
THE not so smart phone
just 
joined the rake
in 
the pile of colored leaves!
and do not want to
communicate!!!
I probably need one of the kids
jumping in that leaf pile 
to be my tech help. 
Imagine that!



DO COME BACK..
The photos are great just stuck on my phone



HIGH on color



2 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you mean about the love and hate of fall. I too love the fall colors, but once those leaves are brown and on the ground it is a totally different story. I enjoyed your poem!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's not to LOVE ....until they are "down and brown"

    ReplyDelete