Thursday, January 14, 2016

VIDA designs by Rae



NEW Connections that can spread over this world we all live on  I am now a designer for VIDA ao my art can combine with textiles and change my paintings and photography into beautiful things to wear.





All is well here in beautiful but cold Oregon, Illinois! 
Because you know me as an artist and a poet 
 I have great news to share.

January 2016 I have joined with VIDA as a graphic artist. My designs will be made into fabric. Using my paintings and photography I now have a signature line of clothing to sell on line to anyone interested.     (http://shopvida.com/collections/voices/rae-hoehn  ) 

Please pass this letter on to your contacts so they can see this new collection too. It will be fun to watch this new way to showcase my art grow. I love the story and vision behind this company.  Connecting artists around the world with a means to have a textile company to work with and a way to spread literacy at the same time is just perfect in my eyes and heart. 

I'm thrilled to share with you my latest collection on VIDA!
This collection represents some of my best artwork from over the years and is very authentic to who I am as an artist. I'm really proud today to share this work with you.
I'm really excited to collaborate with VIDA for this collection. VIDA is a new kind of fashion ecommerce company that connects artists like me all over the world with producers to bring our work to life. For every product sold, VIDA hopes to provide the gift of literacy to the makers they work with.
Below are some of my favorite items from this collection.
...
Thank you,
Rae
VOICESINSIDER code that will give my customers 15% off their purchases. 



http://shopvida.com/collections/voices/rae-hoehn

No comments:

Post a Comment